The service I provide as a Doula may include any of the following, depending on your desire/needs:
- childbirth debriefing
- childbirth preparation and education
- antenatal health and advice
- attendance at appointments
- assistance with birth plan
- birthing support (emotional/physical)
- support for the support person
- breast feeding advice and support
- early parenting advice and support
total package costs $1400, which includes the initial meeting, 3 antenatal consultations and 3 post-natal consultations. The most expensive component is attendance at the birth as that requires me to be available on call for about a month around your due date (ie. prioritising your needs, so you have nothing to worry about).
* In my experience these combined elements best serve first-time parents. I am also happy to provide different levels of care/reduced packages tailored to your family’s specific needs.